December 1, 2005
Four years since project was opened!
Project statistics: 805 texts (84 songs) by 73 authors in 14 languages.
October 31, 2005
Almost four years without updates, but at last we’ve got a new version!
Project statistics: 501 texts (84 songs) by 38 authors in 11 languages.
Spring 2002 – Autumn 2005
Great project stagnation. No updates. :(
But “no updates” does not mean “no work”. Some preparations took place, although very infrequently.
February 4, 2002
A lot of new texts added. Number of authors and languages almost doubled.
As far as no translation author till now declined my invitation for participation in this project I’ve placed some texts, which authors I was unable to contact. Hope they don’t mind.
Several links added.
Some other minor changes.
Project statistics: 488 texts (69 songs) by 38 authors in 10 languages.
January 3, 2002
Several texts updated.
Albums page created (to be improved and linked to other pages). Songs are sorted correctly now (at least better than it was before :).
Song titles, albums and authors’ names with all these graves, acutes and circumflexes checked and corrected where necessary, also converted to &XXX; notation (mostly useful for russian version).
Some more fixups for Netscape :).
December 24, 2001
At last I made first update. Several texts added and renewed. Fixup for Netscape buggy work with CSS.
Project statistics: 286 texts (69 songs) by 22 authors in 5 languages.
December 1, 2001
“Mylene Farmer. Lyrics & Translations.” project declared opened!
First public version contains 274 texts (69 songs) by 20 authors in 5 languages.
November 29, 2001
Pre-release version published.
November 23, 2001
First invitation letters were sent to authors of translations. Later I received several confirmations, so adding of translations began.
© RuMoHoR 2001–2014